Note: Click on the term, then the text will appear below it
We used recycle packing plastic and carton boxes
- We try our best to be ethical by cleaning the factory on a daily basis.
- We also rebuild the factory to allow more windows to allow natural light and air into our factory, also implementing air filters to ensure workers get fresh and clean air, as well as reducing electricity wastage.
- We try to keep our factory clean by following protocols from the government on how to place the products to prevent molds, etc.
- We also provide workers with a lunch area, water cooler, tea, coffee, and cleaners. Each floor has toilets, ensuring they are outside the working place to prevent the disruption of fresh air flow.
- If we receive plastic to supply our orders, we reuse them, and ensure that our old appliances go to the recycling company.
- We turn off all electricity except security cameras after working hours.
- We place fire extinguishers to ensure the safety of our staff and products.
- We install health precautions through following an alarm system, training staff to follow the emergency exit and how to use the fire extinguisher
- We ensure electricity is not wasted by closing the door, using low wat air conditioners
- On washing the batik we reuse water when possible. Following our flow of order allows us to save up to 50% of the water.